Bloody-Pkz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody-Pkz..The server you've been looking for.

Welcome to the Bloody-Pkz Forums.

Louis
    Louis
    Admin
    Admin

Welcome to the Bloody-Pkz Forums. Empty Welcome to the Bloody-Pkz Forums.

Post  Louis Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:52 am

Introduction:

Hi, first of all I would like to introduce myself. My name in game, forums, and real life is Louis. I am an Admin of Bloody-Pkz, I help develop the client and the forums, but enough of me.

Bloody-Pkz is a Runescape Private Server made for our members to have fun and get away from Runescape. Here in Bloody-Pkz we don't have that GAY PVP crap that Runescape added, We have the good old school pking.

Bloody-Pkz also has great NPC's to fight. For example: The Kalphite Queen, You can get alot of great drops from the NPC, but it will takes some effort to kill it. We suggest you get friend to go along with you when going to kill The Kalphite Queen.

There are more features, but I can't remember them at the moment. So log in to the server and find out.

Appeal/Report:

If you get banned or muted Please go to the Appeal Section Here and post a thread. We do not Ban or Mute you for no reason, The moderators of Bloody-Pkz will only Ban or Mute you if the have a legit reason why the did it. Please be sure to follow the guidelines that I have posted. If the moderator/abuses you be sure to have proof or we won't give a damn.

If you spot a rule breaker make sure you take a screen shot or record what the person is doing then go Here and Follow the Guidelines for Reporting. If you do not have proof then I'm sorry, but we won't give a damn.

Please Take the Time to Register on the Forums. Have a great time in our community and we hope you stay.

Rules:

There are only a few rules and make sure you follow them. You see the rules here(Under Construction)and be sure to take the time to read through it.

Thanks, Bloody-Pkz Staff

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:36 pm